With hundreds of pages detailing how to play casino games, where to play them online and the latest news, at some point one of our visitors is bound to ask, who the heck writes all this stuff?
That's why this page exists. So below you'll find details on what this website is about, who the people are behind it and some of the legal stuff about privacy and disclaimers we're told we have to include.
What Type of Information Will You Find on BestOnlineCasinos.com?
This site is a one stop shop for people interested in casino gaming. Here are the topics we cover:
- Casino Games - This includes game rules, table game strategy and general information on topics like bankroll management, betting systems and so on.
- Casino Reviews - We have written 240+ reviews (and counting) about online casinos. We cover any and everything you'd want to know before signing up. This includes details on the casinos' games, banking options, promotions and accepted countries. We also tell you their strengths and weaknesses so that you can choose the casino best suited to your needs.
- Legal Information - Our legal section helps keep you informed on the legality of gambling in each state, both in terms of online and off.
- News - We keep you up to date on the latest casino news. We report on both off and online casino stories.
How to Contact BestOnlineCasinos.com Staff
We welcome all questions, comments and concerns. You can use the following email address to contact us.
About Our Authors
There's no way this site would exist without a team of writers. So we've put together an amazing team of writers that have years of experience between them. Here are our primary writers and details on what they contribute to the site.
John Marsh - John enjoys games of skill the most, such as blackjack and poker. But he's definitely not above playing the Iron Man or Hulk slot machines when duty calls. Most of our game rules and strategy pages were written by Mr. Marsh.
Stan McCormick - Writing legal information is no easy task, especially in an easy-to-read manner. But Stan pulls it off. When he's not researching state gambling laws he handles the task of updating the website.
April Bergman - April is our news writer. This takes a lot of effort, as she has to keep an eye out for news, research the legitimacy of each story and write about it fast enough that, by the time you read it, it's not yesterday's news.
Brian Parker - If you're reading about a specific casino or about what casinos you can play at on your iPad or Android phone, chances are high that you're reading Brian's work. He loves reviewing new casinos. We're guessing that has something to do with being able to play the games while he's "working."
This covers what you "see" on the website. But we also have several others handling the various unseen aspects of building a website of this magnitude. Combined we (easily) have more than 25 years experience in casino gaming.
We respect your right to privacy. If and when we collect information about you, be aware that we will never sell, share or rent this information to 3rd party companies without your prior consent.
You should be aware that we do keep traffic logs for this website. This information tells us how our visitors find us, how they use their site and what they're looking for. This information is only used to improve the website, and it tells us nothing in specific about our visitors. Each visitor is anonymous.
This is our disclaimer. By using this website you understand and/or agree that:
- We're not responsible for information that may be misrepresented or outdated.
- We're not responsible for your actions. This includes where you gamble online, if it's legal for you to gamble online, if you pick up viruses playing online or if you lose money gambling.
Help for Problem Gambling
Our website is not a gambling website / casino. We have no way of knowing which of our visitors may have a gambling problem. So if you or someone you know has a gambling problem, we recommend visiting the following websites:
- National Council on Problem Gambling [Source: http://www.ncpgambling.org/]
If you live in the United States then you'll be able to find state specific websites that have information about gambling problems and addiction. To find one in your state I suggest performing the following searches in Google: