Triple Cash Wheel Slot Machine
Slot games are a lot of fun, but there is one problem with them: they can be a bit repetitive. It may be a lot of fun to win cash when you hit a bonus feature, but it’s even more fun when you’re trying something that’s completely different from the slot games you know and love.
Bally’s Triple Cash Wheel casino game is a great example of a slot game that doesn’t follow the standard format. Each set of reels has a 5×3 format, but there are three different sets of reels. Each time you spin, all of these sets of reels will spin, but this also means that you will have to put down a slightly larger bet than you might with other slot games. Interested in learning more? Keep reading to find out how this fascinating slot game works.
How to Get Started
Triple Cash Wheel is similar to many slot games in operation, but there are a few key differences. Since there are so many symbols on the board during any given spin, the payouts aren’t as hefty as they often are in standard slot games. There is also a unique Quick Hit symbol that gives you an extra way to win. Here is what you need to know:
- There are 60 fixed paylines in Triple Cash Wheel, but only 20 for each of the three sets of reels.
- In addition to your bet per line, which can be anywhere from 0.01 to 1.00, you will also bet between 0.40 and 40.00 for your feature bet.
- The Quick Hit symbols pay for scattered matches of three or more on a single set of reels. The payout for three Quick Hit symbols is 1x your total bet and the payout for nine scattered symbols is 1500x your total bet.
- With the minimum total bet of 1.00, the largest possible payline win is 25.00 from landing five wild symbols on a payline.
Features & Overview
Although you’ll recognize the 5×3 format of the individual sets of reels, the slot game Triple Cash Wheel gets a bit non-traditional after that. The symbols are mostly standard, for example, but there are multiple versions of some of them. There’s a bar symbol, but there’s also a bar symbol with a five on it. Additionally, there are three types of 7 symbols: the single, the double, and the triple.
The graphics in Triple Cash Wheel are better than you might expect for a sort of old-school, quirky slot game. The board and symbols both look very clean and the interface is easy to navigate. Plus, there are great instructions that you can view by clicking the “?” button.
How Do the Triple Cash Slot Wins Work?
Triple Cash Wheel has two different bonus games that will boost your wins significant. One bonus triggers the other.
The Cash Wheel Bonus Feature is triggered when all three of the Cash Wheel symbols at the top-right corner of the game light up. These symbols light up randomly after each spin, so there is no actual combination of symbols to watch for on the board. Click to reveal prizes on a grid; when you’ve got three of the same prize, spin the wheel. However, there’s a bit of a twist:
- If the Cash Wheel stops on “free games,” the free games feature will be activated.
- You will get 10 free games with a 3x multiplier on all of your wins, plus a payout of 1.00.
- If the wheel doesn’t land on free games, the Cash Wheel wins payout between 300x and 150,000x your payline bet times your prize multiplier.
The Final Verdict
With the amount of slot games that stick to a similar format and predictable bonus features, games like Triple Cash Wheel slot machines are a welcome addition. The three sets of reels make things a bit more exciting, and having a bonus feature that isn’t triggered by symbols on the board makes things even more unpredictable.
All in all, Triple Cash Wheel is a good game if you’re after something that’s a bit different then your run-of-the-mill slot game.