Jade Emperor King Strike Slot Review
Exotic Imperial China is the setting for Jade Emperor – King Strike, a five reel, thirty payline video slots game from Ainsworth. The ornate palace of the Jade Emperor is the setting for this exciting game, surrounding the reels framed with red lacquer. Vividly colored low-value card symbols take a backseat to the finely detailed higher value symbols, including gorgeous jade figurines and exotic lotus blossoms. Jade Emperor King Strike features a bonus that awards up to 25 free spins and jackpot bonus prizes. Players may choose wagers from 30p and £3,000 per spin and one to all thirty paylines. Exciting random wilds and special bonus rounds create an immersing gameplay experience.
To play Jade Emperor – King Stike
Simply select your wager and pay lines, then spin your reels. The low-value symbols are the 9, 10, Jack, Quen, and King of a standard vegas card deck. Higher value icons include a carved jade statute, majestic bronze Chinese Lion, and palely exotic lotus blossoms. A bright paper lantern and a fierce golden Dragon round out the higher value symbols. Match at least three of these across the reels, and you’ll win.
- Open the wager screen – use the cogwheel at the bottom left
- Choose the number of paylines and amount per line. You can change this after each spin if desired
- The start button is circular arrows. A red “stop” square will replace the arrows as the reels spin
- To halt the reels mid-spin, simply press the red square
- Players can track their balance, wagers and lines played, and the total bet per round with the status bar at the bottom of the play screen.
The bearded emperor is the game’s wild, replacing every symbol except for the scatter. However, it only lands fully stacked on reels three, four, and five.
Finely rendered graphics and bonus round potential are part of what makes Jade Emperor – King Strike and enjoyable slots experience. The standard gameplay offers fairly good payouts for winners who chose the higher wager levels. Keep a close watch for the red pagoda temple icon – it’s rare but can pay up to 150,000 if five of them appear while playing the max betting level. The gold icons – the dragon and lion – offer the next highest rewards, followed by the paper lantern, the jade pot, and the lotus flower. Each high-value symbol is uniquely colored, which allows them to be easily spotted as the reels spin. Like most Ainsworth games, the real fun and payout potential occurs when the scatter symbol makes an appearance.
To launch the Bonus Round, look for the bright red pagoda temple to drop – the “scatter symbol” that triggers the Free Spins bonus feature of the game. In the bonus round, payout potential is increased.
- Temple rewards bonus payouts when 3, 4, or 5 appear. Payouts are 2, 20, and 50 times the total stake, respectively
- Free Games feature offers 10, 15, or 25 free spins
- Free spins use a different paytable than the standard game – every time 2 temple scatters appear, players receive another five free spins added to their tally
- No limit on the number of free spins you can collect
A unique feature of Jade Emperor is the jackpot prize pot – there are four total: mini, minor, maxi, and major. Look for a small, single row wheel spinning to the left of the main play board. If you land five of a “king” combination on the main reels, plus a crown on the tiny 6th reel, then the King Bonus Strike feature appears. Your prize amount depends on which symbol completed the five-in-a-row combo. This bonus can award over 300 times your wager, depending on your base.
Visually stunning graphics, smoothly turning reels, and exciting bonus features make Jade Emperor fun for both new and experienced slots players. With different bonus features, flexible wagering options, and excellent audio and graphics, playing Jade Emperor makes anyone feel lucky.